Event Terms & Conditions
- These are the terms and conditions which apply to all conference and events, managed organised or executed by The Swiss International Leadership Camp and Academy (herein after called SILC Conference(s)), and form an agreement between you and us. We will not file a copy of our agreement with you. These terms and conditions are available in the English language only.
- By booking a SILC Conference, you accept these terms and conditions. You should read them carefully before making a booking. We recommend you save a copy of them for your future reference.
- You acknowledge that the venue, timings, speakers and programme of any SILC Conference are subject to reasonable changes.
- SILC Conferences reserves the right to cancel any event at any time. In the event of a cancellation by SILC Conferences for reasons within our control, a refund of the event fee will be issued to all paid ticket holders.
- The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited at any SILC Conference
- If you cancel your SILC Conference booking within 30 days of the conference, or do not attend the event, the event fee will not be refunded.
- All fees are as advertised; we reserve the right to reclaim any unpaid fees resulting from the improper functioning or misuse of the online ordering system.
- Please ensure you take care of your personal possessions during any SILC Conference as the Swiss International Leadership Camp and Academy cannot accept any liability for them.
- Filming and photography may take place at all SILC Conferences. You consent to your and your child’s image and likeness being used in marketing and films without limitation, and without any payment to you.
SILC Conferences are committed to creating an environment where everyone can participate without harassment, discrimination, or violence of any kind. All meeting participants must be treated with respect and consideration. Registration for the conference is considered an agreement to abide by this code of conduct.
- Harassment of any participant (attendee, speaker, volunteer, exhibitor, staff member, service provider, organiser, or meeting guest) will not be tolerated. Unacceptable behaviour includes (but is not limited to) unwanted verbal attention, unwanted touching, intimidation, shaming, or bullying.
- Discrimination on the basis of gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, physical appearance, race, religion, national origin, or ethnicity will not be tolerated. Harassment presented in a joking manner is still harassment and constitutes unacceptable behaviour. Retaliation for reporting harassment is also unacceptable, as is reporting an incident in bad faith.
- A vegetarian lunch option is provided as standard. For any other dietary requirements, please contact the conference team via Eventmanager@silcacademy.com
- We may revise our terms and conditions from time to time, for example to reflect changes in relevant laws or regulatory requirements or improvements we make to the SILC Conferences.
- This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties agree that the English courts shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction in relation to this agreement.
- These terms and conditions are a contract between you and us. No other person shall have any right to enforce any of the terms.
- If you have any questions regarding this document or a SILC Conference event, please contact the conference team via Eventmanager@silcacademy.com